A most reliable time source.
Use as a sun compass
Elegant piece of jewellery
How to use
SELECT THE LATITUDE
Move the arrow dial left / right to select your latitude, this example shows a latitute of 52°. Find your latitude with the button below, or search for it here.
SET THE DATE
On the center bridge, select the correct month by sliding the black selector over the month’s initial (e.g. Mid-April).
ACTIVATE THE HOUR RING
Rotate the inner ring 90 degrees so that it is fully open. Twist the center bridge so that the black slider faces the morning or afternoon hours.
READ YOUR SUNDIAL
Hold your sundial on the chord and slowly turn it until a beam of light projects through the small hole onto the inner hour ring.
The outer ring is now positioned North/South. The inner ring is parallel to the equator and the bridge is parallel to the earth‘s axis. Thus, you not only have a sundial, but also a model of the earth and a compass.
- Made of solid brass and steel. Treated with artisan black ink coating.
- Fully assembled, weight 40 g
- Ø 60 mm/ 2.36 inches diameter
- Includes 10 language instruction manual
- Comes in organic cork inlay with elegant white slider case
- Outer and inner ring can be folded together for easy transport
- Can be used around the world to indicate the local solar time
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING PIECE
The quality and detail of this sundial is just amazing. I personally wear it as a necklace. The service and the speed of delivery I rate at 100%.- Christine, 2016
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Well made. I'm glad small companies like yours exist, delivering such unique products. I wish you success in the future!- Jacob, 2015