The time instrument endorsed by:
The Kala family has been making precision pocket sundials for 20 years in Austria. In 2022, based on customer demand, we also launched a Nocturnal - a star dial you can use at night.
As a family of Austrian watchmakers we have spent years crafting the design of our instruments and are proud to be recognised for our high quality standards.
- Read the time anywhere in the world. The three dimensions work together like clock-work, bringing ancient calculations into a modern function.
- Once setup, our sundial is a model of our planet with the bridge parallel to the earth's axis. It can thus be used as a precise compass too.
- The Nocturnal is much simpler in nature, it is an elegant disc will help you navigate the night sky and find your time reading.
- Sundials and Nocturnals were mentioned in early texts across all religions. They have been used to tell the time and navigate throughout modern history.
- Sometimes they are an excuse to enjoy a sunny moment - or enchanting night, sometimes they are simply a reminder of the past. But one thing is for sure: the gift of true time is never wasted.
How It Works
What our Clients are saying
Absolutely Stunning Piece
The quality and detail of this sundial is just amazing. I personally wear it as a necklace. The service and the speed of delivery I rate at 100%
- Christine, US -
Well made. I'm glad small companies like yours exist, delivering such unique products. I wish you success in the future!
- Jacob, UK -